Meningococcal Disease Expert Q&A
This video Q&A with key healthcare experts provides answers to commonly asked questions about meningococcal disease and the importance of immunization, specifically among adolescents. A link to this page can be shared on healthcare practice websites and through other office communications to help educate patients and their families about the importance of meningococcal disease prevention.
Click on a video resource below to learn more.
You May Also Like
- An 18-Year-Old College Student’s Battle with Meningitis
- Meningococcal Serogroup B Cases and Outbreaks on US College Campuses
- Leading Public Health Organizations Urge Healthcare Professionals to Prioritize Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination to Prevent Related Cancers
- NFID News: Protect Your Kids at Every Age (8/11/14)
- Addressing the Challenges of Serogroup B Meningococcal Disease Outbreaks on Campuses